Janice collaborates with your team as a hands-on partner and resource. She helps identify and share your stories from concept through completion and evaluation – research, interviews, writing, program design and delivery, and event logistics.
Janice brings a unique ability to capture a sense of place through observations, narratives, and images inspires readers and visitors to forge lasting connections between people, places and wildlife – leading to community stewardship, sustainability and preserving the individual and collective stories of a place.
Her passion for guiding others to learn and share their stories combined with her creative and engaging style stimulates the imagination and curiosity of all ages.
“Janice impressed me immediately with her ability to articulate a vision through curriculum development and delivery. Her work with our LEAF (Leading Education and Awareness of Urban Forestry) was stellar. We provided her with our ideas and she ran with it!”
Jody McKay, former Chief Financial Officer, Sacramento Tree Foundation
Education & Training
- Master of Science degree – Recreation, Parks and Tourism Administration, California State University Sacramento, 2013. Received Faculty Award of Merit.
- Certified Interpretive Guide
- Certified Interpretive Planner training
- National Association of Interpretation
- National Storytelling Network