Create and Self-Publish Your Book & Specialty Publications
- Are you a new author looking to self-publish your first book and bypassing a traditional publishing house?
- Do you have ideas for custom gift books or niche topics a publishing house may not be interested in?
- Do you want printed copies of your book available to see in stories in addition to online retailers?
If YES, Janice will walk you though steps to writing and printing a polished professional book in this LIVE online PowerPoint presentation.
Link to Google Form here. Complete contact information form to be notified when registration opens for this class. Be sure to write the class title in your Comments.
2 hours: $25 fee. During this presentation and Q & A session, you will learn how to:
- Self-publish your book from start to finished printed copy, available for sale in bookstores, personal sales and online.
- Create low cost professional looking manuscripts.
- Work with a high quality specialty publisher for short, customized products, such as gift books, magazines, portfolios, or workshop materials and guides. Delivery is usually 5-7 days from date PDF is uploaded to company website.
Walk through each step of self-publishing with Ingram Spark – one of the largest Indie publishers in the US, selling books worldwide. Discover the simplicity of MagCloud, a high-end, low cost specialty publisher ideal for customized products and materials.
Janice’s published work includes six books with Ingram Spark, ranging from Mornings on Fair Oaks Bridge, Watching Wildlife on the Lower American River, a 200-page book featuring full color photography and text, to student journals and activity books, and a collection of nature poetry. She uses MagCloud to print Nature Detectives at Home and Discovery Guides. These books are printed on demand and used exclusively to support Nature Detectives weekly outdoor discovery programs.